Happy Diwali Recipes 2021
Happy Deepawali Recipes 2021: Diwali is also famous is popularly which is also known as Festival of Lights. It is the five days festival that starts with Dhanteras and is followed by Choti Diwali (Narak Chaudas), Diwali, Govardhan Pooja (Padova) and Bhai dooj. This year the Diwali Festival will celebrate on 27 Oct 2021. On that day’s people make Deepawali Best Food Recipes to eat and distribute in poor people and love one. At this festival they can make different Diwali Snacks Recipes with us. Here we bring the various ways to make it. For it, you can read all the process of it at below.
Happy Diwali Food Recipes 2021
Some ideas and processes to make Happy Diwali Food Recipes, rich curries, paneer delicacies, different varieties of Indian pieces of bread, rice delicacies, etc. At this festival we take royal dinner which has papdi chaat, vegetarian kebabs, mix vegetable curry, panchmel dal, dum aloo, paneer butter masala, paratha, rice, and a lot more also give them Happy Best Wishes. Here you can get the process to make the best Happy Deepawali Food Recipes 2021. Now start to make this day special with sweets.
Happy Diwali Sweets Recipes Moong Dal Halwa
Halwas are special kinds of ghee based desserts. In India, there is a lot of different varieties of halwa like Gajar ka halwa, Moong dal halwa, Aate ka halwa, Suji Ka Halwa, etc…. Moong dal halwa is a very traditional Indian dessert made on special occasions like Marriage, Children’s Birth, and much more. So try this exotic dish and let me know your valuable comments and Happy Diwali Message 2021…..
- Yellow Moong dal 1 cup
- Milk 1½ cup
- Slivered almonds 2-3 tbsp
- Ghee ½ cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Water 1½ cup
- Chiraunji 2 tbsp
Method of Preparation Happy Diwali Food Recipes Moong Dal Halwa Recipes
- First of all Clean and wash the moong dal.
- Soak the lentils in 3 cups of water for about 4 hours.
- Grind the soaked lentils in the grinder with a little water in a fine paste.
- Now Heat the ghee in a non-stick wok after that Add moong dal paste and fry on high heat for two minutes.
- After two or three minutes reduce the heat by medium heat until you smell a nice aroma or see ghee come up.
- Moong dal is done after about 25-30 minutes of frying
- According to Mungdal Past Add almonds and chiraunji, and cook the fried lentils in milk and water.
- It takes about 15-18 minutes to cook the lentils – they should get tender.
- At last add sugar. Cook until the water left by sugar evaporates.
- Finally, the Moong Dal Halwa Recipes is ready.
If you want to get other Happy Diwali Food recipes PDF then leave a comment at mention text box. We will soon provide it here. For more ideas check this Happy Day website from time to time. for more updates stay connected with us.